Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Today's my day...featured on Smith!

I'm so excited that I'm having trouble getting to sleep!  My six-word memoir was featured as the Memoir of the Day on the Smith Magazine website today!





The six-word memoir is said to have been invented by Ernest Hemingway who, when challenged to write an entire novel in six words, responded, "For sale: baby shoes, never worn."

Smith Magazine invites members of the community to contribute their own six-word stories on a variety of topics.  It's a lot of fun when readers "favorite" your story or leave comments. No matter how intimidated you might be about writing, who can't come up with six words?

 Thanks, Smith Magazine! Made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. The decision of the blog author is final.