Sunday, August 5, 2012

Amazing!

  As though in response to what I've been mulling over the last week or so, an article from Yes! Magazine has come to my notice:

What Can Change When We Learn to See Each Other, by Akaya Windwood
http://www.yesmagazine.org/happiness/what-can-change-when-we-learn-to-see-each-other

Here’s my invitation to you: let’s take a month and intentionally notice those we would normally not see. Let’s interrupt old patterns of not looking into the eyes of “those people” (whoever they are to you). Let’s greet and acknowledge the folks we generally walk by or around and watch what happens.

So let’s say “Hey” to someone new tomorrow. I’ll bet we have conversations that surprise us. I’ll bet we learn something new.
   I just might try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. The decision of the blog author is final.