Sunday, April 8, 2012

Resurrection

To my wonder
the years have gone by
bad times
become good
and hell
becomes heaven

bad advice
useless rules
fade
and the wounds
heal
I find my own
wisdom
and live my own
hope

      and looking around
      rejoice
      at finding
      God's presence
      in the root
      and the stem
      in the leaf
      and the petal
      yes
      even in the nettle 
   

    
      in the soil
      and in the cement
      in the sun's glare
      and in the night
      in the motor's hum
      and the silence

                                            

                                                 and I love life now
                                                 who once saw
                                                 so darkly


Lilies from
clipart.christiansunite.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. The decision of the blog author is final.