Monday, June 19, 2006

Have some fun! Shoot an illegal!!

Here's the latest contribution to good, clean, all-American fun from those wonderful Aryan supremacist folks and their eminent leader Tom Metzger:


In case you can't read the URL, its: http://www.resist.com/other/border_patrol.swf

Nice version of the American flag, too:


I opened the game but refused to shoot the pregnant "breeder" crossing the Rio Grande with her two children. The image of the Mexican woman crosses the screen more and more slowly and gradually gets bigger ... in other words, What's the matter? Is your aim that bad? Finally, when the image is completely of out of sight, I'm told that I've shot "0 of 88 Wetbacks." Exactly, Bunko!

Time for me to write to those fine folks and give them my review of their dainty game...

If you'd like to send them your personal review also, the email address is:
WARMETZGER@EARTHLINK.NET

2 comments:

  1. I WOULD LOVE TO SHOOT WETBACKS TRESPASSING INTO MY COUNTRY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well anonymous, I'm sure the Navajo, Apache, Lakota, and others felt the same about the palefaces coming into their country...

    See:
    http://tinyurl.com/ye5jb6

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. The decision of the blog author is final.